Elbert School will offer Spring Break Driver Education. Class size is limited, so sign up early!
Registration for Elbert Youth Baseball is now open and registration information is contained in the flyer. If you have questions contact:
Elbert Parks & Recreation
Youth Baseball 2018
Coordinator- Tracy Ardrey (303) 648-3273
The athletic department is looking for volunteers to help at our track meets on March 24th (all day) and April 30th (afternoon). We are also looking for an assistant HS FB coach for next season. Please contact Mr. Graves, 303-648-3030 ext. 120, if you are interested in any of these opportunities
HERE IS THE MARCH EDITION OF THE BULLDOG COMMUNITY BEAT. Check out all the latest school news.
Elbert School District #200 uses EZSchoolPay...the secure online way to pay for lunches and fees.
Attached is a Parent How-To Guide that will walk you through the process of setting up an account. Once you have a valid account, you may immediately pay any class fees owed, and prepay for your child’s lunches. This easy to use system will update your account within 10 minutes of making a purchase. Along with lunch accounts, class fees, sports participation fees and some miscellaneous items are listed, and you can use this system any time day or night. You also have the option of an automatic withdrawal from your bank or credit card to keep your lunch account funded, and to get reminders when the lunch account is low. *You will be charged a small fee each time you use this system (currently $3.50). Participation in EZSchoolPay is completely voluntary.
If you have any questions about the Lunch account, please contact Pam Eads or Lynette Rogers at 303-648-3030 EXT 535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about class or sports fees, please contact the office 303-648-3030.
Thank you and we hope you will find this service convenient!
- In an effort to simplify the enrollment process the district is using EZSchoolEnroll. Please enroll your students using this online application during the summer.
- At the time you enroll your student(s) for the school year, please remember to fill out all necessary forms in "My Forms".
- Anytime you have changes in phone numbers, addresses, emergency contacts, etc., please update your information in EZSchoolEnroll.
- Reminders will be sent during the summer months using our global messaging system SchoolMessenger.
- If you need help with your account, please call the main office 303-648-3030.
- Link to EZSchoolEnroll
- Directions to help you through the process - EZSchoolEnroll Parent Instructions
- If your child is new to the district please call the main office 303-648-3030 for registration information.
- Out of District applications need to be to the main office by July 1, 2018.
The Elbert County Office of Emergency Management recommends all families in our school district sign up for CodeRED. This emergency alert and warning system notifies county residents of critical communications from evacuation notices to missing child alerts. To sign up for CodeRED please follow the directions on the CodeRED flyer. The Elbert County Office of Emergency Management also has numerous pamphlets providing information on a wide variety of topics like:
- What to put in emergency kits
- Forms to document each person's medications, allergies, insurance info, etc.
- Steps to take if you need to evacuate animals
You may contact the office by calling 303-805-6132 for additional information.
Elbert is excited to offer an FFA program! FFA is an inter-curricular student organization for those interested in agriculture and leadership. FFA is made up of three core components: classroom learning, a Supervised Agriculture Experience and participation in student leadership organizations. This program will help students to become college and career ready. Tentative coursework includes range management, agribusiness, agricultural science, animal science and horticulture. FFA provides the opportunity for growth as a student, a leader and a citizen prepared to tackle the agriculture issues of tomorrow.
Please see the Parent Resource page for information regarding school wellness and nutrition, immunizations, information regarding online access, etc.
Please take a look at our amazing Elbert School Library! Our library has many books, databases, movies, audio books and more to offer students and community members.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK ELBERT SCHOOL DISTRICT 200
We have tried to include information on many of these programs on our website; however, if you have questions or want more information please contact your student's teacher or the front office.